The practice dates back to around 1914 when it was situated at the top of Far Gosford Street. It was moved to its present site on the Binley Road in 1918 and then the premises were extended and refurbished in 1997.
We offer high quality service and like to involve patients' in decisions and choice in their care The Doctor’s practice partnership now consists of Dr. Khara, Dr. Smith, Dr Young and Dr Yadav and we also have Dr Tindale, Dr Chechi and Dr Melrose who are salaried GP's.
Please see the following links:-
Patient Survey Nov 12 - Feb 13 Patient Survey Nov 13 - Feb 14